Friday, February 11, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Hey everyone (anyone?). Just thought I'd let you all know that I haven't completely forgotten/abandoned this blog. There was a death in my immediate family in the last month and it's been rather hard for me to deal with, not to mention trying to find the time and energy and joy necessary to write a good blog post. I should have some free time later today to post the finals of the ultimate tourney. And where I go from here as far as writing and keeping the blog up to date are totally up in the air. I've loved doing it so far, but I want to be able to not only do it well, but also consistently. So I fully intend to get back into this sooner or later, but I'm just not quite sure when that will be. As always, thanks to everyone for the readership and understanding. I truly appreciate it.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment