Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Advertising

As you may have noticed, there are now ads on my site. I'm not really sure how I feel about that yet - I hope it doesn't count as "selling out" considering it's almost 100% certain that I won't make any money off of them, but I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out and just see what happens. The smaller, clickable ads probably won't result in any income whatsoever, however, the Amazon link might. If you use the little search box in the upper right corner and then buy something from Amazon, I get a small percentage of however much you spend. I certainly wouldn't ask or expect anyone to buy anything they weren't planning on getting in the first place, but if you're going to buy something from Amazon anyway and you're enjoying what I'm doing here, then I would greatly appreciate it if you'd consider using that link to buy whatever it is you were going to buy in the first place. They really cool/interesting projects do take quite a bit of time to put together, and while I'm sure I'd do them regardless, and will continue to do them regardless, a little extra cash would help offset the time costs. And thanks again to everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment