Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I just wanted to quickly let everyone know that the tournament is done and all the results and simulations have been run. I got everything done before the New Year just in case WhatIfSports changed any processes or anything, I'd have them all done the same way. So, I have all the results saved, I just didn't want to post them in one huge glut of information that was difficult to wade through. I haven't decided quite yet how I'm going to post everything yet, but it's looking like Eastern Conference Semis this week, Conference Finals next week, and the Finals the third week of January. And then we'll close out January or start February off with what I'm going to either call "Fixing the Hall of Fame" or "The Glorious Extra Pass's List of Greatness." Either way, it's the most in depth, personally ambitious, and exciting basketball project I've ever worked on, and I'm looking forward to letting everyone see it and getting some feedback on it. But that's it for now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my National Hangover Day (which will probably turn into Hangover Weekend) with laying around in a dark room listening to white noise and lamenting the repeal of prohibition and my own lack of self control. Happy 2011 everyone! It'll be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment