Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Revisions

I've decided to tweak my List of Greatness just a bit. The process of deciding who makes it on the list is the same, but I've just decided that 3 guys from any one year is just too many. So, instead of 3 guys for the first 4 years to even things out, we'll do 2 players a year for the first 9 years until the players equal the years, then we'll just do one a year. So, I'll go back and update the previous posts, and then, going forward, we'll do 2 each year until it evens up.


Also, a minor tweak to my Greatness Equation. If a player makes 2 All-Star teams, he now receives 5/6ths credit instead of 3/4ths credit. It was just odd for a player to jump from 2/3rds credit for 1 All-Star game, to 3/4ths for 2, to full credit for 3. I evened out the insignificant jump from 1 to 2 and the substantial jump from 2 to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment