Sunday, August 21, 2011

Upcoming Site Projects/Ideas

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a brief heads-up on what to expect from the Glorious Extra Pass in the coming weeks. The List of Greatness will continue, most likely as it has been (sporadically - but with at least one post a week), but I realize that that project might not be everyone's cup of tea, so I think I'm going to mix in a "Retired Jerseys Project" now as well.


Basically, I'm going to look at what jerseys teams should have retired versus the jerseys they actually have retired.


And as soon as we hear word on whether or not games will be cancelled this season (any or all), I will let you in on the "season long project" I've got under wraps. So, if we lose any games, it'll be one thing, if we don't, it'll be another. I just don't want to say one way or another yet until we know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment