Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Site Update

Hey, everyone - sorry for the lack of posts lately. Life's been kind of hectic with grad school, work, and family stuff. And most of my writing time's been devoted to a book I'm working on, which unfortunately pushed my blog to the backburner. However, things have (thankfully) slowed down a bit lately, and I really miss writing about my first, true passion. So hopefully I can get into a much better routine of posting at least once a week, and hopefully more. They might not all be big projects like my List of Greatness or the All-Time Tournament, but a few tidbits here and there at the very least.


There will be another List of Greatness post tonight. (Hopefully two.) And my big goal right now is to get the whole thing done by the end of the Finals so I can add 2011's inductee to the list as soon as it's determined. So look for 1961 tonight, and 1962 to follow shortly.


Thanks again to everyone who's been reading this and for the feedback and encouraging words.

2 comments:

  1. :) Welcome back!!!
    Looking to see the annual tournament (if you have time) still continued and excited to have the List of GReatness continued... Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your book, by the way...

    ReplyDelete